And now, here are 7
1. I had my first child via c-section. No one thought I would be able to have my second child "regularly" (aka VBAC) after this...but I did! People still say "I thought that wasn't possible?" Well, guess what. It is!
2. I love blasting my radio when I am driving and then proceeding to call my husband/friends/whoever and act like I am at a sweet concert yelling louder than my radio and belting the words really loud. It's best when they don't answer and I get to leave an obnoxious voicemail on their answering machine.
3. I love scary movies but never watch them anymore because the only person who will watch them with me is my mom. (love her)
4. I love freshly mowed grass. Mainly the lines it leaves...perhaps I am homesick for summer. Yep, just checked. I totally am.
5. I love the outdoors. Camping, boating, surfing, snow-skiing, hiking, riding bikes...you name it. My husband is the ultimate camper and it is sooo sexy. :)
6. I met a guy named Chris. I decided I couldn't live with out him...so I married him. His last name is Christensen. If you haven't caught on yet, my name is Christine. ahem. Yes, together we are Chris and Christine Christensen. Ironic? Yes. (And while we were engaged I just kept thinking...seriously? we are going to be c-cubed for the rest of our lives...) Crazy? Yes. But totally us and awesome? double yes.
7. There is nothing more important in life than Family. I love mine so much and I thank my lucky stars every day for them.
And now, I get to award 8 deserving blogs for the Stylish Blogger Award!
1. Mel dreams often - I especially love the feather headbands Melissa made for her daughter.
2. Till death do us part - Love her burlap pillow and wreath made from coffee filters. Adorable!
3. Keepin it thrifty- I am in LOVE with the pom-pom necklace.
4.Sunny's life in Rehab- Check out her adorable flower and seashell wreath! Love that turqoise mirror as well.
5. FabuLESSly crafty- Everything Tara does is amazing. Check out her fun tray makeover!
6. Dominique's craft couture- Very cute blog and lots of fun stuff to check out in her Etsy store.
7.Mal-licious- Take a peek at Mallory's laundry room re-do. Amazing!
8. The crafty gals- These two sisters make the cutest wreaths!
It's my pleasure to pass this award along...Congratulations ladies!
Please follow these rules to accept this award...
1) Thank and link back to the blogger who
awarded you with the award.
2) Share 7 Things about yourself.
3) Award 8 recently discovered great bloggers.
4) Contact the bloggers and inform them of the award.