Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 9, 2012

{heart} Day.

I don't know about you, but after the holidays are over, I really want them to be over, and move on to some new decorations! The next holiday is one of my very favorites to decorate for. Valentines Day. And with a little help from Pinterest, and The Creative Crate, I was able to whip out this baby.......



So super easy, not to mention A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!

Supplies:

1. 3 peices of scrap wood
2. Sandpaper
3. Stain, paint, and a brush. (*stain if you want)
4. ribbon, twine, or tulle

Tutorial:

1. So I'm not sure how this happened, but I had these 3 peices laying in my garage, same length, everything. Perfect. Paint them all cream/white.

2. Let that dry, and then sand em up a bit, or a lot. Stain them if you wish... I did not.

3. Then cut your lettering with a cricut, and stick the out line part of the vinyl on the wood. Paint the letters black.

4. Let them dry completely, and then take the vinyl off.

5. Sand a bit more if you wish, especially the letters.

6. Embellish.....And Ta-Da!


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment