Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Excited!!!!

I am so excited to be a part of the little team here at Krazy Crafty Lady, and to help inspire and be inspired!
I am thrilled to be here and want to thank Christine for letting me be a part? :)

So lets get on with some crafts, should we?

This is my darling little girl, who happens to be in need of a stocking, or Santa 
just might not visit her this year :(


So with a little inspiration from Pinterest, I created this beauty :)

(Please excuse the picture quality. It turns out my camera came up missing, 
and the I-phone doesnt prove to be a replacement :)



And what is even better about this darling little stocking? If you come back tomorrow to visit, I'll have a super easy tutorial to go with it ;)

Thank you for stopping by and I am so excited to be here more often!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment