Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Blog Design

I have had quite a few people contact me about my new blog design, so I thought I would revisit this subject! I do not know the first thing about graphic design. I don't even know how to put two sidebars on the blog. Almost everything you see here (the cute colors, the buttons, the tabs, the ways to contact me) were all the result of my super talented friend Jodie Hansen. PLEASE go check out her blog: thecountrygirlchronicles.blogspot.com

 

She is very easy to work with and I made her change things about a million times until it was exactly what I loved. (I kept thinking she would say "ugh, take it or leave it the way it is...I'm not changing this AGAIN" but she never did.) Jodie was happy to fix even the littlest of problems and always responds in a timely manner. I promise you won't be disappointed. She even does family blogs. So, if you or anyone you know would like a blog lift or just a more professional looking blog...GO CHECK HER OUT! Email her, it never hurts to ask.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer! Can you believe it's already AUGUST? I can't! My little boy starts preschool in one month! Can't believe it. Enjoy your last few weeks of summer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment