Monday, May 9, 2011

Year Round Wreath

I don't know about YOU guys...but I love wreaths :) They can get expensive when you want one for every season or holiday like I do. I came across this fabulous wreath on Pinterest and of course had to pin it. Then I just happened to run across a twig wreath at the D.I for $1.50. Score! I followed her tutorial, which has awesome step by step instructions. Here is how mine turned out! I just made one for Spring, but I definitely plan on making more as the holidays come. Go check out her 4th of July, Halloween, Fall, Christmas, etc! ADORABLE! And so clever.




Isn't it cute? And I bet you have most of the supplies in your stash right now....Go make one!


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this wreath! Very cute and whimsical and perfect for spring! Thank you for stopping by Three Pixie Lane! Your newest follwer, Christie Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! if i can find some time i am making one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath, Christine!

    I found you off of “I love my online friends Monday hop” from last week. I was hoping to play this week, but no party was thrown. I just became your newest follower. If you would like to return the favor I’m leaving a link to my blog below. I am looking for new friends to exchange comments with.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome wreath!

    Hi, I've awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award, You can pick it up here on my blog :Purple Froggie Clay Stuff

    I hope that you have a great day, and Congrats on the award!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so cute! I love all the fabric colors and recognize one...hobby lobby? I did a suitcase project with the one in the closeup of last picture. THanks for stopping by my blog and following! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete