Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Year Round Wreath

I don't know about YOU guys...but I love wreaths :) They can get expensive when you want one for every season or holiday like I do. I came across this fabulous wreath on Pinterest and of course had to pin it. Then I just happened to run across a twig wreath at the D.I for $1.50. Score! I followed her tutorial, which has awesome step by step instructions. Here is how mine turned out! I just made one for Spring, but I definitely plan on making more as the holidays come. Go check out her 4th of July, Halloween, Fall, Christmas, etc! ADORABLE! And so clever.




Isn't it cute? And I bet you have most of the supplies in your stash right now....Go make one!


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this wreath! Very cute and whimsical and perfect for spring! Thank you for stopping by Three Pixie Lane! Your newest follwer, Christie Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! if i can find some time i am making one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wreath, Christine!

    I found you off of “I love my online friends Monday hop” from last week. I was hoping to play this week, but no party was thrown. I just became your newest follower. If you would like to return the favor I’m leaving a link to my blog below. I am looking for new friends to exchange comments with.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute! I love all the fabric colors and recognize one...hobby lobby? I did a suitcase project with the one in the closeup of last picture. THanks for stopping by my blog and following! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete