Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 16, 2011

My first Doll clothes

I found some really cute doll clothes tutorials on Pinterest and found some time to actually make this cute skirt:


(Click on the picture and it will take you to the tutorial.)

And here's how mine turned out:


Not bad for my first one eh? (Try to ignore the quick cell phone picture) The directions were really simple...if I can do this, you can do it. Seriously. Now she just needs a shirt! And I'm thinking about sewing one for Kinlee Jo as well. And maybe another one for this dolly's twin sister. When I find some extra time laying around...that is what I will be doing!

Oh yeah and by the way,

GO BRONCOS!!
We  love Boise State
My friend Tara and I made our girlies some super cute little tee shirts to show our Bronco pride. They turned out so darling and were really quick since we used Tara's awesome silhouette to cut the fabric out. I will post a picture soon...and maybe can convince her to do a guest tutorial for them :) What do you say lady?

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment