Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Well, summer has officially started off with a bang! I have been MIA from the crafting world for FAR too long. We took the kids on a 10 day vacation to California at the end of May and life hasn't slowed down since. Between a weekend away in Oregon, and a trip to Utah for my Grandpa's funeral...let's just say we have been busy. I wanted to give a shout out to all the amazing Dad's in my life.

First, my wonderful husband. He is such an amazing Daddy...my kids are so lucky to have such a great dad who loves them more than anything and is constantly thinking of them:

My Dad (far right)

My father in Law

My late Grandpa Siddoway (this is the funeral we just attended :(

And I can't find a picture of my Grandpa Wiles right now...I'll have to go steal one from my Mom. But we miss you Grandpa Wiles and still think of you often!

"Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad." -- Anne Geddes

I am a lucky girl to be surrounded by so many great men. Thank you all for your examples.

And to those of you asking when I will update the crafts....it will be soon! I made some korker bows last night and took some pictures, so I will post a tutorial on those soon. Super easy and fun!




                      

No comments:

Post a Comment